DO NOT worry about PRICE, we are manufacturer.
DO NOT worry about QUALITY, we have 16 years experience.
DO NOT worry about AFTER-SALES, we are 24 hours online.
1. The main body is made of high strength aluminum alloy
2. Zero backlash, suitable for forward and reverse rotation
3.Colloid is made of polyurethane, which has good wear resistance
4.Oil resistance and electrical insulation, the middle elasticbody can absorb vibration
5. Compensate radial, angular and axial deviations
6. Removable design for easy installation
7. Tightening method of positioning screw
Suitable for a wide range of devices
CNC lathes Optical inspection equipment
Module slider Servo motor
Packaging & Shipping
All products will be well packed with standard export wooden case or
Shafts packed with paper tube or plastic bag;
Linear guideways or lead screwswrapped with film or plastic bag;
Guarantee well protected against dampness,moisture, rust and shock.
Q1: Do you have a catalogue? Can you send me the catalogue to have a check of all your products?
A: Yes , We have product catalogue.Please contact us on line or send an Email to sending the catalogue.
Q2: I can’t find the product on your catalogue, can you make this product for me?
A: Our catalogue shows most of our products,but not all.So just let us know what product do you need.
Q3 : Can you make customized products and customized packing?
A: Yes.We made a lot of customized products for our customer before.And we have many moulds for our customers already.About customized packing,we can put your Logo or other info on the packing.There is no problem.Just have to point out that ,it will cause some additional cost.
Q4: Can you provide samples ? Are the samples free ?
A: Yes,we can provide samples.Normally,we provide 1-2pcs free samples for test or quality checking.But you have to pay for the shipping cos.If you need many items, or need more qty for each item,we will charge for the samples.
Any requirements or question,Welcome to “Send” us an e-mail Now!
It’s our great honor to do services for you! You also can get the FREE SAMPLES soon.
How to Install and Align a Universal Coupling in a Mechanical Assembly
Proper installation and alignment of a universal coupling are crucial for its efficient and reliable operation. Here are the steps to install and align a universal coupling in a mechanical assembly:
- Prepare the Coupling Components: Ensure that all the universal coupling components are clean and free from any dirt, debris, or damage. Verify that the shafts to be connected are appropriately sized and compatible with the coupling.
- Inspect the Coupling: Check the universal coupling’s spider or cross assembly for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. Replace the spider if it shows any signs of deterioration.
- Align the Shafts: Position the two shafts that need to be connected to the universal coupling. Align the shafts as closely as possible, aiming for minimum misalignment. Ensure that the shafts are parallel and that the angular misalignment is within the coupling’s specified tolerance.
- Insert the Spider: Carefully insert the spider or cross assembly into the forks of the universal coupling. Make sure the spider is properly seated and fits securely in both forks.
- Secure the Coupling: Depending on the type of universal coupling, secure the forks onto the shafts using set screws, bolts, or clamps. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the specific coupling model.
- Check for Free Movement: After securing the coupling, check that the spider allows for free movement of the shafts within the specified angular and axial limits. The shafts should rotate smoothly without any binding or interference.
- Perform a Trial Run: Before finalizing the installation, perform a trial run to ensure that the coupling operates smoothly and without any unusual vibrations or noises.
- Make Final Adjustments: If necessary, make minor adjustments to the alignment or coupling position to optimize the performance. Recheck the shaft alignment and ensure that it meets the required specifications.
- Tighten Fasteners: Once the alignment is satisfactory, tighten all the fasteners securely to prevent any movement or slippage during operation.
- Perform Regular Maintenance: Schedule regular inspections and maintenance for the universal coupling to ensure its continued performance and reliability. Lubricate the coupling as per the manufacturer’s recommendations to reduce wear and friction.
Remember that accurate alignment of the universal coupling will minimize stress on the shafts and extend the lifespan of the coupling and connected components. If you are unsure about the installation process or the coupling’s compatibility with your system, consult the manufacturer or a qualified engineer for guidance.
How do you select the right half coupling material based on the fluid or gas being conveyed?
When choosing the right half coupling material for a specific fluid or gas conveyance application, several factors need to be considered. The material selection is critical to ensure compatibility with the conveyed substance, prevent corrosion, and maintain the overall integrity of the coupling. Here are the steps to help select the appropriate half coupling material:
1. Identify the Conveyed Fluid or Gas: Determine the type of fluid or gas that will flow through the system. Consider factors such as the chemical composition, temperature, pressure, and whether it is corrosive or abrasive.
2. Check Material Compatibility: Ensure that the material of the half coupling is compatible with the conveyed substance. Some fluids or gases may react with certain materials, leading to corrosion or contamination. For example, corrosive chemicals may require corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel.
3. Consider Temperature and Pressure: High temperatures and pressures can affect the mechanical properties of the coupling material. Ensure that the selected material can withstand the operating conditions without compromising its structural integrity.
4. Corrosion Resistance: If the conveyed substance is corrosive, select a material that offers high corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, for instance, is known for its excellent corrosion resistance properties.
5. Abrasion Resistance: For applications involving abrasive fluids or gases, choose a material that can withstand wear and erosion. Hardened materials or those with protective coatings may be suitable.
6. Compliance with Standards: Consider whether there are specific industry standards or regulations that dictate the choice of material for certain applications. Ensure that the selected material meets these standards, especially in critical industries like food, pharmaceuticals, or petrochemicals.
7. Budget and Availability: Take into account the cost of the material and its availability. Some specialized materials may be more expensive or harder to obtain, so it’s essential to balance performance requirements with budget constraints.
8. Seek Expert Advice: If unsure about the best material choice, consult with coupling manufacturers or industry experts who can provide guidance based on the specific application requirements.
By carefully considering the conveyed fluid or gas, the operating conditions, and the material properties, it is possible to select the right half coupling material that ensures reliable and safe conveyance in the system.
What is a Universal Coupling and Where is it Used in Mechanical Systems?
A universal coupling, also known as a universal joint or U-joint, is a mechanical device used to connect two shafts that are not in a straight line and allow them to rotate at different angles to each other. It is a type of coupling that provides flexibility and compensates for misalignment between shafts, making it ideal for transmitting torque in applications where shafts are not perfectly aligned.
The universal coupling consists of two yoke-like shaft ends connected by a cross-shaped intermediate component. Each yoke end is attached to one of the shafts, and the cross-shaped component allows the two shafts to rotate independently while maintaining rotational power transmission.
The universal coupling is widely used in various mechanical systems and applications, including:
- Automotive Drivetrains: Universal couplings are commonly used in automotive drivetrains to transmit power from the engine to the wheels. They allow the driveshaft to accommodate changes in angle and distance between the engine, transmission, and wheels.
- Industrial Machinery: In industrial machinery, universal couplings are used to connect shafts in equipment such as pumps, compressors, gearboxes, and conveyors. They enable smooth power transmission even when the shafts are misaligned due to installation tolerances or operational conditions.
- Marine Applications: Universal couplings are used in marine propulsion systems to connect the engine to the propeller shaft. They can accommodate the movement of the ship’s hull and allow the propeller to rotate at different angles to the engine.
- Aerospace: Universal couplings are used in aerospace applications to transmit torque between non-aligned shafts, such as in aircraft control systems.
- Steering Mechanisms: Universal couplings are employed in steering systems of vehicles and machinery to transfer motion from the steering wheel to the steering linkage, allowing for changes in angles during turning.
Overall, universal couplings are essential components in many mechanical systems where misalignment and flexibility are a concern. They facilitate smooth power transmission, reduce vibration, and extend the life of the connected equipment by absorbing shocks and compensating for misalignment.
editor by CX 2023-10-05