We are from HangZhou Shuntong Hydraulic Co., Ltd. Our company produces various types of hydraulic hose joints, including inch, metric, American, and other threaded joints, straight, 45-degree angle bend, 90-degree angle bend, tee series, and other products. The main materials are carbon steel galvanized, stainless steel, copper, etc.
|Salt Spray Test
|More Than 72 Hours
|Quick Release Couplings
|Carton Box+wooden Case
|After-sales Service Provided
|Online support, Video technical support
Packaging & Shipping
From the moment we receive an order until it is fulfilled, HangZhou Shuntong Hydraulic Equipment’s company strategy is to give dependable service to our customers. Every step of the process, our knowledgeable staff will accompany you and keep you updated. We can secure growth and stability, but most importantly, client happiness, in this manner.
1. Are you a factory or a trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer for kinds of hydraulic fittings and adapters in China
2. What is your MOQ?
At least $3000
3. What payment methods are supported?
A: Payment: By T/T, Paypal, L/C, Western Union, Money Gram for samples 100% with the order, for production, 30% paid for deposit by before production arrangement, the balance to be paid before shipment. Negotiation is accepted.
4. Can You Make Customized Products?
We can produce according to your drawings or samples.
And we would negotiate with you if there is mold cost.
5. How many hours can your salt spray test reach?
“0~96 hours, no rust
96~120 hours, white rust
>120 hours, red rust”
6. How do I cancel or change products on an order?
If you need to cancel or change items on an order that has already been submitted, contact our Customer Care Team as soon as possible. Be sure to have your order confirmation number and the specific item numbers ready as reference.
Can hydraulic couplings handle both angular and axial misalignments simultaneously?
Yes, hydraulic couplings are designed to handle both angular and axial misalignments simultaneously. These couplings have inherent flexibility in their design, allowing them to accommodate various types of misalignments between the driving and driven shafts.
Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two shafts are not collinear, resulting in an angle between them. Axial misalignment, on the other hand, refers to the offset between the two shafts along their axis. Hydraulic couplings can compensate for these misalignments without sacrificing their ability to transmit torque efficiently.
The design of hydraulic couplings typically includes features such as flexible elements, torsional flexibility, or a fluid medium that allows the coupling to absorb and compensate for misalignments. When misalignment occurs, the flexible elements or fluid within the coupling act as a buffer, transmitting torque smoothly and reducing stress on the connected components.
By accommodating both angular and axial misalignments, hydraulic couplings offer several advantages in various applications:
- Reduced Wear: Hydraulic couplings’ ability to handle misalignments helps reduce wear and tear on the shafts, bearings, and other components, prolonging the life of the equipment.
- Smooth Operation: The ability to compensate for misalignments results in smoother operation and reduced vibrations, contributing to overall system performance and precision.
- Overload Protection: Hydraulic couplings can provide overload protection by allowing slippage when torque exceeds the coupling’s capacity, protecting the system from damage.
- Shock Absorption: In systems subject to shock loads or sudden changes in torque, hydraulic couplings can absorb and dampen these shocks, preventing damage to the equipment.
- Maintenance Reduction: By minimizing stress on the system components, hydraulic couplings can help reduce maintenance requirements and downtime.
It is important to note that the extent of misalignment accommodation may vary depending on the specific design and type of hydraulic coupling. Manufacturers provide guidelines and specifications for each coupling, including the maximum allowable misalignments.
Overall, hydraulic couplings’ ability to handle both angular and axial misalignments simultaneously makes them a versatile choice for various industrial applications where precision, efficiency, and reliable power transmission are essential.
What are some real-world examples of successful hydraulic coupling installations and their benefits?
Hydraulic couplings have been successfully implemented in various real-world applications, offering significant benefits in terms of performance, efficiency, and reliability. Here are some examples of successful hydraulic coupling installations and the advantages they provided:
- Construction Equipment: In the construction industry, hydraulic couplings are extensively used in excavators, loaders, bulldozers, and cranes. The flexibility and high torque transmission capability of hydraulic couplings ensure smooth and precise movements of heavy machinery, improving productivity and reducing wear on mechanical components. Additionally, the leak-free connections in hydraulic systems prevent fluid loss and environmental contamination.
- Industrial Manufacturing: In manufacturing plants, hydraulic couplings are commonly found in various equipment like hydraulic presses, injection molding machines, and metal forming machinery. The instant response and controllability of hydraulic systems, enabled by high-quality couplings, allow precise positioning and repeatable operations, ensuring consistent product quality and reducing material waste.
- Agricultural Machinery: Hydraulic couplings play a vital role in agricultural machinery, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems. The ability to handle varying loads and pressures in hydraulic couplings ensures efficient operation in different farming tasks. Moreover, the robustness and resistance to environmental factors contribute to the longevity and reliability of the agricultural equipment.
- Mobile Equipment: Mobile hydraulic applications, including waste collection trucks, fire trucks, and utility service vehicles, benefit from hydraulic couplings’ compact design and versatility. Hydraulic systems with the right couplings offer precise control, even in confined spaces, making them suitable for diverse mobile operations.
- Material Handling: Hydraulic couplings are integral to material handling equipment like forklifts, conveyor systems, and pallet stackers. The smooth acceleration and deceleration provided by hydraulic couplings improve safety and handling efficiency, allowing operators to maneuver heavy loads with ease.
- Offshore and Marine: In offshore and marine applications, hydraulic couplings are used in cranes, winches, and other systems. The hermetically sealed magnetic couplings, for instance, prevent fluid leakage in critical marine environments, reducing maintenance costs and minimizing the risk of contamination in sensitive marine ecosystems.
The benefits of these successful hydraulic coupling installations include:
- Improved Performance: Hydraulic couplings enable precise control and efficient power transmission, resulting in improved equipment performance and productivity.
- Energy Efficiency: Hydraulic couplings with reduced pressure losses and optimized fluid flow contribute to energy savings, making hydraulic systems more environmentally friendly and cost-effective.
- Enhanced Safety: The reliability and leak-free operation of hydraulic couplings increase operational safety, reducing the risk of accidents and equipment failures.
- Extended Equipment Lifespan: Properly selected and maintained hydraulic couplings contribute to the longevity of hydraulic systems, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Environmental Protection: Hydraulic couplings, especially those with non-leak designs, help prevent fluid spills and reduce the impact of hydraulic systems on the environment.
These real-world examples illustrate the versatility and advantages of hydraulic couplings across different industries. The proper selection and installation of hydraulic couplings can significantly enhance the performance, efficiency, and reliability of various hydraulic systems, delivering long-term benefits for businesses and end-users alike.
What are the different types of hydraulic couplings used in various industrial applications?
Hydraulic couplings come in various types and designs to suit different industrial applications. Some of the commonly used types include:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings are versatile and widely used in industrial machinery. They consist of two hubs with interlocking jaws that transmit torque between the shafts. These couplings provide good misalignment capacity and vibration damping.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use a series of thin, flexible metal discs to transmit torque. They offer high torsional stiffness and can accommodate misalignments. They are commonly found in high-performance applications and precision equipment.
- Fluid Couplings: Fluid couplings use hydraulic fluid to transmit torque. They are suitable for applications requiring smooth start-ups and shock absorption. These couplings are often used in heavy machinery, such as conveyors and crushers.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings consist of gear teeth on the hubs that mesh with each other to transmit torque. They offer high torque capacity and can handle misalignments and shock loads. Gear couplings are commonly used in heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use a sliding disc in the middle to transmit torque. They provide high misalignment capacity and are used in applications where shafts are not in perfect alignment.
- Diaphragm Couplings: Diaphragm couplings use a thin metal diaphragm to transmit torque. They provide high torsional stiffness and can handle high speeds and misalignments. These couplings are used in applications like pumps and compressors.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use helical cuts in a flexible beam to transmit torque. They are lightweight and have good misalignment capacity. Beam couplings are used in precision equipment and motion control applications.
- Universal Joints: While not a traditional hydraulic coupling, universal joints are used in fluid power transmission applications. They provide flexibility in transmitting torque at varying angles and are commonly found in drivetrains and automotive systems.
Each type of hydraulic coupling has its advantages and limitations, making them suitable for specific industrial applications based on factors like torque requirements, misalignment tolerance, and operating conditions. Proper selection and maintenance of hydraulic couplings are essential to ensure efficient power transmission and prolong the life of the machinery.
editor by CX 2023-09-21