|-Sleek internal surface
|-Low pressure loss for the arc bending
|-Full bore design pipe fitting
|-More Flexible Access
|-Safe connection with bulge loop and staple bolt
|-Better Energy Efficiency
|-Spatial active sealing technology
|-Gooseneck type quick connection mode
Reducing Pipe to Pipe Connector
|1. Complete Reliability
|Removable and reusable components, perfect for your factory environment
Fast installation of shunt device and branch pipeline, convenient adjustment of production line
Rich interfaces and accessories, suitable for any system
All components are nonflammable
|2. Better Corrosion Resistance than 304 Stainless Steel
|Anti-corrosion Internal Surface Treatment of Aluminum Alloy Pipe
Alkali and acid corrosion resistance
Internal surface always clean, no pressure loss of the pipe network system
|3. Easy Operation
|Pipelines and connectors can be installed immediately without additional treatment — no pre construction preparation is required
Fast assembly, no welding, gluing or stranding required – time saving
Easy assembley- no need for training
Light weight, easy for cutting pipes — easier to work on site
Directly use — the system can be tested and used immediately
|4. Energy Saving
|Consistently high quality interior surfaces – clean air
Low friction of inner surface — high flow performance
Precise pipe diameter – optimized sealing
Automatic filling type large contact surface sealing system ,no leakage
|5. Excellent Resistance against the Following Environments
|6. Durable, Beauty
|Electrostatic spraying when leaving the factory
Standard color, beautiful appearance
Reducing Pipe to Pipe Connector
Product Categories and Applications
Upipe dedicates to the sustainable, efficient and energy efficiency fluid transportation system
HangZhou JIEU FLUID TECHNOLOGYCO., LTD. is a manufacturing company specialized in aluminum pipe, pipe fitting and industrial aluminum profile, which integrated in R&D, production, sales and installation. The group locates at economic and technological development zone of HangZhou, ZheJiang , with a floor space of 200 mu and total investment of 180 million yuan. With 5 aluminum alloy tube extrusion production lines, 3 deep processing production line for finished products, and 2 production lines for industrial aluminum profile, the annual production capacity can be 3,000 tons of aluminum alloy pipe and 8,000 tons of industrial aluminum profile. It has become the large-scale aluminum alloy manufacturer with first-class technical equipment as it has the state-of-the-art production and inspection equipment, including mold center, inspection center, R&D and other equipment imported from Germany, South Korea and Japan.
The company engages in the innovation and deep processing of non-ferrous materials and has launched high intensity aluminum alloy pipe, stainless-steel pipe, copper-aluminum composite pipe, aluminum pipe with internal thread, high-frequency welding of aluminum alloy collector pipe and pipe fittings, satisfying the demands of customers across the world with more diversified and better products.
After Sales Service
Ten-year quality guarantee
Our company will replace or repair the product free of charge for the quality problem within 10 years from the installation and acceptance of UPIPE series product.
The exclusion clause shall not cover the problem or damage caused by the following reasons, which will be included but not limited to the following:
1. The product or component has been out of the warranty period, except for the product with extended quality assurance service.
2. The product has not been installed according to our stipulation or exceeded the applicable scope stipulated by our company. The product fails to be operated according to our company’s manual and requirements of pertinent installation and maintenance document or it has been applied in a working environment that is against our stipulation. The damage caused by improper installation, storage or operation (for example, the ambient temperature is too high, too low or in a corrosive environment or hit by external force and so on.)
3. The breakdown or damage caused by unauthorized installation, repair, modification or dismounting performed by our company’s after-sales personnel or the designated service agent, except for the third-party after-sales service agency entrusted by the company.
Can Rigid Couplings Handle Misalignment Between Shafts?
Rigid couplings are not designed to handle misalignment between shafts. Unlike flexible couplings that can accommodate slight misalignment through their bending or elastic properties, rigid couplings are intended to provide a fixed and immovable connection between two shafts. As a result, any misalignment between the shafts can lead to increased stress and uneven loading on connected components.
It is essential to ensure precise alignment when using rigid couplings to avoid premature wear and failure of the system. The shafts must be perfectly aligned in both the axial and angular directions before installing the rigid coupling. Proper alignment helps distribute the load evenly and reduces stress concentration on specific areas, such as bearings and keyways.
If a system requires some level of misalignment compensation due to factors like thermal expansion or slight shaft deflection, a flexible coupling should be considered instead. Flexible couplings can tolerate small degrees of angular and axial misalignment while still transmitting torque efficiently and protecting the connected equipment from excessive stress and wear.
In summary, rigid couplings are best suited for applications where precise shaft alignment can be achieved and maintained, while flexible couplings are more appropriate for systems with potential misalignment or other dynamic factors that require some degree of flexibility.
Can Rigid Couplings Be Used in Applications with Varying Operating Temperatures?
Rigid couplings are versatile mechanical components that can be used in a wide range of applications, including those with varying operating temperatures. However, the selection of the appropriate material for the rigid coupling is crucial to ensure its reliable performance under different temperature conditions.
Material Selection: The choice of material for the rigid coupling depends on the specific operating temperature range of the application. Common materials used in manufacturing rigid couplings include steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, among others. Each material has its own temperature limitations:
– Steel: Rigid couplings made from steel are suitable for applications with moderate to high temperatures. Steel couplings can handle temperatures ranging from -40°C to around 300°C, depending on the specific grade of steel used.
– Stainless Steel: Stainless steel rigid couplings offer higher corrosion resistance and can be used in applications with more demanding temperature environments. They can withstand temperatures from -80°C to approximately 400°C.
– Aluminum: Aluminum rigid couplings are commonly used in applications with lower temperature requirements, typically ranging from -50°C to around 120°C.
Thermal Expansion: When selecting a rigid coupling for an application with varying temperatures, it is essential to consider thermal expansion. Different materials have different coefficients of thermal expansion, meaning they expand and contract at different rates as the temperature changes. If the operating temperature fluctuates significantly, the thermal expansion of the rigid coupling and the connected components must be carefully accounted for to avoid issues with misalignment or binding.
Extreme Temperature Environments: For applications with extremely high or low temperatures beyond the capabilities of traditional materials, specialized high-temperature alloys or composites may be required. These materials can withstand more extreme temperature conditions but may come with higher costs.
Lubrication: The choice of lubrication can also play a role in the suitability of rigid couplings for varying temperature applications. In high-temperature environments, consideration should be given to using high-temperature lubricants that can maintain their effectiveness and viscosity at elevated temperatures.
In conclusion, rigid couplings can indeed be used in applications with varying operating temperatures, but careful material selection, consideration of thermal expansion, and appropriate lubrication are essential to ensure reliable and efficient performance under changing temperature conditions.
Materials Used in Manufacturing Rigid Couplings:
Rigid couplings are designed to provide a strong and durable connection between two shafts, and they are commonly made from a variety of materials to suit different applications. The choice of material depends on factors such as the application’s environment, load capacity, and cost considerations. Some common materials used in manufacturing rigid couplings include:
- 1. Steel: Steel is one of the most widely used materials for rigid couplings. It offers excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear. Steel couplings are suitable for a wide range of applications, including industrial machinery, automotive systems, and power transmission.
- 2. Stainless Steel: Stainless steel couplings are used in applications where corrosion resistance is crucial. They are well-suited for environments with high humidity, moisture, or exposure to chemicals. Stainless steel couplings are commonly used in food processing, pharmaceuticals, marine, and outdoor applications.
- 3. Aluminum: Aluminum couplings are known for their lightweight and corrosion-resistant properties. They are often used in applications where weight reduction is essential, such as aerospace and automotive industries.
- 4. Brass: Brass couplings offer good corrosion resistance and are commonly used in plumbing and water-related applications.
- 5. Cast Iron: Cast iron couplings provide high strength and durability, making them suitable for heavy-duty industrial applications and machinery.
- 6. Bronze: Bronze couplings are known for their excellent wear resistance and are often used in applications involving heavy loads and low speeds.
- 7. Plastics: Some rigid couplings are made from various plastics, such as nylon or Delrin. Plastic couplings are lightweight, non-conductive, and suitable for applications where electrical insulation is required.
It’s essential to consider the specific requirements of the application, including factors like load capacity, operating environment, and cost, when choosing the appropriate material for a rigid coupling. The right material selection ensures that the coupling can withstand the forces and conditions it will encounter, resulting in a reliable and long-lasting connection between the shafts.
editor by CX 2023-10-04