DO NOT worry about PRICE, we are manufacturer.
DO NOT worry about QUALITY, we have 16 years experience.
DO NOT worry about AFTER-SALES, we are 24 hours online.
1. The main body is made of high strength aluminum alloy
2. Zero backlash, suitable for forward and reverse rotation
3.Colloid is made of polyurethane, which has good wear resistance
4.Oil resistance and electrical insulation, the middle elasticbody can absorb vibration
5. Compensate radial, angular and axial deviations
6. Removable design for easy installation
7. Tightening method of positioning screw
Suitable for a wide range of devices
CNC lathes Optical inspection equipment
Module slider Servo motor
Packaging & Shipping
All products will be well packed with standard export wooden case or
Shafts packed with paper tube or plastic bag;
Linear guideways or lead screwswrapped with film or plastic bag;
Guarantee well protected against dampness,moisture, rust and shock.
Q1: Do you have a catalogue? Can you send me the catalogue to have a check of all your products?
A: Yes , We have product catalogue.Please contact us on line or send an Email to sending the catalogue.
Q2: I can’t find the product on your catalogue, can you make this product for me?
A: Our catalogue shows most of our products,but not all.So just let us know what product do you need.
Q3 : Can you make customized products and customized packing?
A: Yes.We made a lot of customized products for our customer before.And we have many moulds for our customers already.About customized packing,we can put your Logo or other info on the packing.There is no problem.Just have to point out that ,it will cause some additional cost.
Q4: Can you provide samples ? Are the samples free ?
A: Yes,we can provide samples.Normally,we provide 1-2pcs free samples for test or quality checking.But you have to pay for the shipping cos.If you need many items, or need more qty for each item,we will charge for the samples.
Any requirements or question,Welcome to “Send” us an e-mail Now!
It’s our great honor to do services for you! You also can get the FREE SAMPLES soon.
What are the Common Materials Used in Manufacturing Universal Couplings?
Universal couplings are commonly manufactured using a variety of materials, each chosen based on its mechanical properties, durability, and compatibility with the application. Some of the common materials used in manufacturing universal couplings include:
- Steel: Steel is one of the most widely used materials for universal couplings. It offers excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear. Carbon steel and alloy steel are commonly used for general-purpose universal couplings.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is chosen for its corrosion resistance and ability to withstand harsh environmental conditions. It is commonly used in applications where the coupling may be exposed to moisture, chemicals, or high temperatures.
- Aluminum: Aluminum is lightweight and has good corrosion resistance. It is often used in applications where weight reduction is essential, such as in the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is known for its high strength and wear resistance. It is commonly used for heavy-duty applications and situations where shock loads may be present.
- Bronze: Bronze is a material chosen for its self-lubricating properties. It is commonly used in applications where lubrication may be limited or difficult.
- Plastics: Some universal couplings use high-strength plastics, such as polyurethane or nylon, for specific applications where non-metallic materials are preferred due to factors like electrical insulation or chemical resistance.
The choice of material depends on factors such as the application’s operating conditions, load requirements, temperature range, and potential exposure to corrosive or abrasive substances. Manufacturers select the appropriate material to ensure that the universal coupling performs reliably and efficiently in its intended environment.
How do you calculate the required size and specifications for a half coupling?
Calculating the required size and specifications for a half coupling involves considering several factors to ensure a proper fit and secure connection. Here are the steps to calculate the required size and specifications:
1. Pipe Size: Determine the size of the pipe that the half coupling will connect to. Pipe sizes are typically specified in inches, and the half coupling size should match the pipe size.
2. Pipe Material: Identify the material of the pipe, such as stainless steel, PVC, carbon steel, brass, copper, etc. The half coupling material should be compatible with the pipe material to prevent corrosion and ensure a reliable connection.
3. Pressure Rating: Determine the maximum operating pressure of the system. The half coupling should have a pressure rating that meets or exceeds the system’s operating pressure to ensure safety and performance.
4. Temperature Rating: Consider the maximum and minimum operating temperatures of the system. The half coupling material and design should be suitable for the temperature range to prevent deformation or failure.
5. Alignment and Misalignment: Evaluate the alignment and potential misalignment between the pipes. Some half couplings are designed to accommodate angular, parallel, or axial misalignment, providing flexibility in installation.
6. End Connection: Determine the type of end connection required for the half coupling, such as threaded, weld-on, or flanged. The end connection should match the corresponding connection on the pipe.
7. Corrosion Resistance: Consider the environment in which the half coupling will be installed. For corrosive environments, select a half coupling material with suitable corrosion resistance.
8. Industry Standards: Ensure that the selected half coupling complies with relevant industry standards and certifications for quality and safety.
9. Manufacturer Guidelines: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for selecting the appropriate half coupling size and specifications based on the application requirements.
It is essential to consult with coupling manufacturers, suppliers, or industry experts if you are unsure about the correct size and specifications for the half coupling. Proper sizing and selection will ensure a reliable and efficient connection in the piping system.
Can Universal Couplings Accommodate Misalignment in Shafts and Drives?
Yes, universal couplings are specifically designed to accommodate misalignment between shafts and drives. The unique design of universal couplings allows them to transmit torque and rotation between two shafts that are not in perfect alignment with each other. There are two primary types of misalignment that universal couplings can handle:
- Angular Misalignment: Universal couplings can handle angular misalignment, which occurs when the shafts are not in line with each other and form an angle. The design of the universal joint allows it to bend and flex at different angles, allowing the shafts to stay connected and transmit torque even when they are not perfectly aligned.
- Parallel Misalignment: Universal couplings can also handle parallel misalignment, which occurs when the two shafts are not perfectly parallel to each other. The flexible nature of the universal joint allows it to compensate for small variations in parallel alignment, ensuring that the shafts remain connected and transmit power efficiently.
By accommodating misalignment, universal couplings help to reduce stress on the shafts and other connected components, thus preventing premature wear and failure. They are commonly used in various applications, including automotive drivetrains, industrial machinery, marine propulsion systems, and aerospace equipment, where misalignment is inevitable due to the dynamic nature of the systems.
editor by CX 2023-08-11