HangZhou Suijin machinery Technology Co,.Ltd is a profational manufacturer in HangZhou city, our main process is investment casting/precision casting and machining, for casting process, we have 2 kinds of production line, 1 is precision casting, another is water glass with competitive cost.
Apart from the investment casting workshop and machine workshop, we also provide the CZPT parts to meet the requirement for varial demand from our customer.
Our company got the ISO9001 and IATF16949 certification, and aslo we are awarded the new high-tech enterprice by Chinese government, and we have more than 20 patent.
• More than 10 years experience on casting and machining
• Advanced inspection equipment to ensure the tolerance
• Flexible PO QTY to meet customer demand
• Professional engineers in casting and machining
• Competitive price and exllent parts quality
• Nearby HangZhou port, on-time delivery
HangZhou suijin machinery technology can provide the ODM&OEM service for customer, and main is ODM, we can manufacturing the customized parts according to 2D&3D, we have professional R&D team can take part in ealier development phase of the project.
AVALIABLE MATERIA & SURFACE TREATMENT
|High Chromium Cast Iron
|Low carbon steel
|Duplex Stainless Steel
|Ductile Cast Iron
• Exhaust inlet/outlet cone • Shift sleeve • Fuel rail bracket
• Tempreture sensor boss • Mounting Brackets • Oxygen sensor boss
• Brake balance block • EGR sensor boss • Exhaust valve body
• Mounting Base • Mounting plate • Bearing Covers
• Coupling • Grount sleeve • Sprockets
• Handle • law glass curtain wall accessories • Side Plates
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY PARTS
• Tooth Blocks • Track shoes • Bucket Teeth
• Track Links • Clamping • Mounting Brackets
• Lifting Eyes • Quick Joint • Trencher Tooth
• Star handle • Door hinge • Folding Dock Cleat
• Mirror Polished Mooring • Hollow base boat rope cleat • Mounting Brackets
• Valve body • Explosion-proof valves • Pipe fitting
The casting part is wildly use in the industries, such as rail&transit parts, bicycle parts, casting impeller, food machine sorting components, solar mounting system parts, container safety parts, Electronic lock body, robot parts and so on, we have more than 20 patents related to this kinds of project in production.
Our company also equiped advance inspection equipment to meet the inspection requirement of the parts, so that we can sure the part can have a good quality.
MAIN EQUIPMENT LIST
|Magnetic defect inspection
|HB hardness inspection
|Ultrasonic defect inspection
|HR hardness inspection
|Dye penetrant inspection
|100% Thread inspection
|Are you factory or trading company?
|We are factory located in HangZhou city, China
|What kinds of language is avaliable?
|English, Chinese, except email cummunication, we are ok with video meeting and calling.
|How should I place an order?
|We are receive the PO and production drawing by email.
|Which shipping methed is ok for you?
|Normally shipping by sea and train is use for mass production order delivery.
DHL,TNT,FedEx, UPS,EMS air shipment is use for sample delivery.
|How can I contact you?
|You can contact us by email, and also we can chat by Skype, Teams, WhatsApp, Facebook.
|What kinds of drawing format can be use?
|PRO/E, Auto CAD, CZPT Works, IGS, UG, CAD/CAM/CAE, STEP.
|Which packing material do you use for sea shipping?
|For sea shipping, we will packaging with European standard wooden pallet.
The parts will packing with PE bag inside the carton box.
|How do you deal with the RFQ?
|Sales receiving the RFQ—Feasiblity study meeting with R&D engineer—Feed back technical issues with Customer—Sales quoted
Can hydraulic couplings handle both angular and axial misalignments simultaneously?
Yes, hydraulic couplings are designed to handle both angular and axial misalignments simultaneously. These couplings have inherent flexibility in their design, allowing them to accommodate various types of misalignments between the driving and driven shafts.
Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two shafts are not collinear, resulting in an angle between them. Axial misalignment, on the other hand, refers to the offset between the two shafts along their axis. Hydraulic couplings can compensate for these misalignments without sacrificing their ability to transmit torque efficiently.
The design of hydraulic couplings typically includes features such as flexible elements, torsional flexibility, or a fluid medium that allows the coupling to absorb and compensate for misalignments. When misalignment occurs, the flexible elements or fluid within the coupling act as a buffer, transmitting torque smoothly and reducing stress on the connected components.
By accommodating both angular and axial misalignments, hydraulic couplings offer several advantages in various applications:
- Reduced Wear: Hydraulic couplings’ ability to handle misalignments helps reduce wear and tear on the shafts, bearings, and other components, prolonging the life of the equipment.
- Smooth Operation: The ability to compensate for misalignments results in smoother operation and reduced vibrations, contributing to overall system performance and precision.
- Overload Protection: Hydraulic couplings can provide overload protection by allowing slippage when torque exceeds the coupling’s capacity, protecting the system from damage.
- Shock Absorption: In systems subject to shock loads or sudden changes in torque, hydraulic couplings can absorb and dampen these shocks, preventing damage to the equipment.
- Maintenance Reduction: By minimizing stress on the system components, hydraulic couplings can help reduce maintenance requirements and downtime.
It is important to note that the extent of misalignment accommodation may vary depending on the specific design and type of hydraulic coupling. Manufacturers provide guidelines and specifications for each coupling, including the maximum allowable misalignments.
Overall, hydraulic couplings’ ability to handle both angular and axial misalignments simultaneously makes them a versatile choice for various industrial applications where precision, efficiency, and reliable power transmission are essential.
What are some real-world examples of successful hydraulic coupling installations and their benefits?
Hydraulic couplings have been successfully implemented in various real-world applications, offering significant benefits in terms of performance, efficiency, and reliability. Here are some examples of successful hydraulic coupling installations and the advantages they provided:
- Construction Equipment: In the construction industry, hydraulic couplings are extensively used in excavators, loaders, bulldozers, and cranes. The flexibility and high torque transmission capability of hydraulic couplings ensure smooth and precise movements of heavy machinery, improving productivity and reducing wear on mechanical components. Additionally, the leak-free connections in hydraulic systems prevent fluid loss and environmental contamination.
- Industrial Manufacturing: In manufacturing plants, hydraulic couplings are commonly found in various equipment like hydraulic presses, injection molding machines, and metal forming machinery. The instant response and controllability of hydraulic systems, enabled by high-quality couplings, allow precise positioning and repeatable operations, ensuring consistent product quality and reducing material waste.
- Agricultural Machinery: Hydraulic couplings play a vital role in agricultural machinery, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems. The ability to handle varying loads and pressures in hydraulic couplings ensures efficient operation in different farming tasks. Moreover, the robustness and resistance to environmental factors contribute to the longevity and reliability of the agricultural equipment.
- Mobile Equipment: Mobile hydraulic applications, including waste collection trucks, fire trucks, and utility service vehicles, benefit from hydraulic couplings’ compact design and versatility. Hydraulic systems with the right couplings offer precise control, even in confined spaces, making them suitable for diverse mobile operations.
- Material Handling: Hydraulic couplings are integral to material handling equipment like forklifts, conveyor systems, and pallet stackers. The smooth acceleration and deceleration provided by hydraulic couplings improve safety and handling efficiency, allowing operators to maneuver heavy loads with ease.
- Offshore and Marine: In offshore and marine applications, hydraulic couplings are used in cranes, winches, and other systems. The hermetically sealed magnetic couplings, for instance, prevent fluid leakage in critical marine environments, reducing maintenance costs and minimizing the risk of contamination in sensitive marine ecosystems.
The benefits of these successful hydraulic coupling installations include:
- Improved Performance: Hydraulic couplings enable precise control and efficient power transmission, resulting in improved equipment performance and productivity.
- Energy Efficiency: Hydraulic couplings with reduced pressure losses and optimized fluid flow contribute to energy savings, making hydraulic systems more environmentally friendly and cost-effective.
- Enhanced Safety: The reliability and leak-free operation of hydraulic couplings increase operational safety, reducing the risk of accidents and equipment failures.
- Extended Equipment Lifespan: Properly selected and maintained hydraulic couplings contribute to the longevity of hydraulic systems, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Environmental Protection: Hydraulic couplings, especially those with non-leak designs, help prevent fluid spills and reduce the impact of hydraulic systems on the environment.
These real-world examples illustrate the versatility and advantages of hydraulic couplings across different industries. The proper selection and installation of hydraulic couplings can significantly enhance the performance, efficiency, and reliability of various hydraulic systems, delivering long-term benefits for businesses and end-users alike.
How do hydraulic couplings accommodate misalignment and prevent overload during operation?
Hydraulic couplings are designed to accommodate misalignment and prevent overload during operation, ensuring smooth and efficient power transmission. Here’s how they achieve this:
- Misalignment Accommodation: Hydraulic couplings can handle different types of misalignment between the driving and driven shafts. This includes angular misalignment, radial misalignment, and axial misalignment. The design of the coupling allows it to flex and compensate for these misalignments, reducing stress on the system components and preventing premature wear.
- Torsional Flexibility: Hydraulic couplings offer torsional flexibility, which means they can twist and absorb torsional vibrations that may occur during operation. This capability helps to dampen vibrations and reduce the impact of shock loads on the system, enhancing the overall performance and protecting sensitive components.
- Slip Mechanism: In applications where overload protection is critical, some hydraulic couplings feature a slip mechanism. When the torque exceeds a certain threshold, the coupling slips, disengaging the driving and driven elements. This slip mechanism prevents damage to the system and its components by acting as a safety feature under high-load conditions.
- Hydraulic Fluid Damping: The hydraulic fluid present in the coupling acts as a damping medium. When torque is transmitted from the driving element to the driven element, the fluid dampens the transmission of vibrations, providing a smoother and quieter operation while reducing wear and tear.
- Gradual Start-up: During system start-up, hydraulic couplings provide gradual power transmission. As the fluid flow builds up and pressure increases, the coupling gradually engages, minimizing the shock and stress on the system. This gradual start-up is particularly beneficial for systems with heavy loads and delicate components.
- Continuous Power Transmission: Hydraulic couplings maintain continuous power transmission even when there are slight misalignments or variations in operating conditions. The ability to accommodate misalignments and fluctuations in torque allows the system to operate reliably and efficiently over time.
By accommodating misalignments, damping vibrations, and providing overload protection, hydraulic couplings ensure the smooth and reliable operation of hydraulic systems. Their versatility and adaptability make them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications, where precision, efficiency, and protection against shock loads are essential requirements.
editor by CX 2023-08-15