Hydraulic Hose & Couplings Multi-Serrated Tail French Guillemin Coupling
The standard of Guillemin Coupling is EN14420-8 or NF E29572. Materials are mainly stainless steel, aluminum, polypropylene and brass. Guillemin hose couplings is connected with thread and locking ring (latch). It can be used with DIN2817 safety clamp. Working pressure is 10 bar. Guillemin coupling is widely used in industries of oil, chemical, fire protection, paper manufacture, construction and metallurgy.
Guillemin couplings, also referred to as French couplings are symmetrical couplings where to identical halves are assembled by joining the lugs and turning the locking ring to ensure a good connection.
Simple and easy connection
Has a locking ring and soft seal
Large free flow area
Aluminum couplings are lighter in weight than stainless steel
Suitable for water, fluids, hydrocarbons, chemicals, and dry loose materials
|Guillemin Camlock Coupling
|1” – 4” (DN25-DN100)
|EN14420-8 /NF E29572
|Stainless steel 316/ 304, Aluminum, PP
|Light, flexible and interchangeable. To connect and disconnect without a tool. Economical
|it is widely used in oil, chemical industry, fire fighting, paper manufacture, constructoin and metallurgy
We are experienced as we have been in this industry as a manufacturer for more than 10 years. Both of quality and service are highly guaranteed. Absolutely prompt delivery. We can produce according to specific drawings from customers. Welcome OEM/ODM project. Strict control on quality. High efficient and well trained sale service team. ISO9001, CE and SGS certified.
1.Q: Are you a producer or trading company?
A: We are an experienced manufacturer. We own production line and kinds of machines.
2.Q: Can you make our specific logo on the part?
A: Yes please provide me your logo and we will make your logo on the part.
3.Q: Can you manufacture products according to my drawings?
A: Yes we can manufacturer according to client’s drawings if drawings or samples are available. We are experienced enough to make new tools.
4. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you our samples. Normally it is for free like 3-5 pcs. It is charged if the samples are more than 5 pcs. Clients bear the freight cost.
5. Q: How many days do you need to finish an order?
A: Normally it takes about 30 days to finish the order. It takes more time around CHINAMFG season, or if the order involves many kinds of different products.
6. Q: What kind of rubber washer do you apply to camlock couplings?
A: Normally we use NBR gasket.
What are the maintenance requirements for hydraulic couplings to ensure optimal performance?
Maintaining hydraulic couplings is crucial to ensure their optimal performance and extend their service life. Regular maintenance helps identify potential issues early on and prevents costly breakdowns. Here are the essential maintenance requirements for hydraulic couplings:
- Inspection: Regularly inspect the hydraulic coupling for signs of wear, damage, or leaks. Check for any unusual noises, vibrations, or changes in performance during operation.
- Lubrication: Ensure proper lubrication of the coupling’s moving parts. Use the manufacturer-recommended lubricants and follow the specified intervals for re-lubrication.
- Coupling Alignment: Check and correct the alignment of the driving and driven shafts connected by the coupling. Misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduce coupling efficiency.
- Bolt Tightening: Regularly check and tighten the bolts and fasteners securing the coupling. Loose bolts can lead to coupling slippage and compromised power transmission.
- Cleanliness: Keep the hydraulic coupling and its surrounding area clean from dirt, debris, and contaminants. Clean the coupling during scheduled maintenance to prevent contamination-related issues.
- Temperature and Pressure Checks: Monitor the operating temperature and pressure to ensure they remain within the specified limits for the coupling. Operating beyond the recommended ranges can cause damage and reduce coupling performance.
- Overload Prevention: Avoid exceeding the rated torque capacity of the coupling to prevent overload and potential damage to the coupling or connected equipment.
- Replacement of Worn Parts: Replace any worn or damaged components of the hydraulic coupling promptly. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for part replacement and use genuine spare parts when needed.
- Periodic Maintenance: Establish a regular maintenance schedule for the hydraulic coupling based on the operating conditions and manufacturer recommendations. Adhering to this schedule helps identify and address issues before they become severe.
- Expert Inspection: If you encounter any unusual performance issues or suspect coupling problems, consult a hydraulic system expert for a detailed inspection and analysis. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations for maintenance and repairs.
Proper and consistent maintenance of hydraulic couplings is essential to ensure their reliability, efficiency, and safe operation. By following the recommended maintenance practices, you can prolong the life of the hydraulic coupling and optimize the performance of your hydraulic system.
Are hydraulic couplings suitable for use in hydraulic cylinders or pumps?
Yes, hydraulic couplings are commonly used in hydraulic cylinders and pumps, playing a crucial role in connecting various components within hydraulic systems. Hydraulic cylinders and pumps are essential components in hydraulic systems, responsible for generating and controlling fluid power to perform mechanical work.
Hydraulic cylinders are actuators that convert fluid pressure into linear motion, producing force and movement. They are widely used in various applications, such as construction machinery, manufacturing equipment, agricultural machinery, and automotive systems.
Hydraulic pumps, on the other hand, are responsible for generating the fluid flow and pressure required to operate hydraulic systems. They provide the driving force that enables hydraulic cylinders and other actuators to perform their intended tasks.
Hydraulic couplings are used in hydraulic cylinders and pumps to connect hoses, tubes, and other hydraulic components. They ensure a secure and leak-free connection, allowing hydraulic fluid to flow between different parts of the system. Some common coupling types used in hydraulic cylinders and pumps include:
- JIC Fittings: JIC (Joint Industry Council) fittings, which have a 37-degree flare angle, are commonly used in high-pressure hydraulic systems, including hydraulic cylinders and pumps. They provide reliable metal-to-metal sealing and are easy to assemble and disassemble.
- ORFS Fittings: ORFS (O-Ring Face Seal) fittings are widely used in high-pressure hydraulic applications. They provide a robust and leak-free connection through an O-ring seal in the face of the fitting.
- NPT Fittings: NPT (National Pipe Thread) fittings, with their tapered threads, are commonly used in lower-pressure hydraulic systems, providing a reliable seal with the use of thread sealants like Teflon tape.
- BSP Fittings: BSP (British Standard Pipe) fittings, available in parallel (BSPP) and tapered (BSPT) threads, are widely used in European hydraulic systems.
Properly selected and installed hydraulic couplings ensure the integrity of the hydraulic system, allowing efficient and reliable power transmission between hydraulic cylinders, pumps, valves, and other components. When using hydraulic couplings in hydraulic cylinders and pumps, it’s essential to consider factors such as the required pressure rating, flow capacity, material compatibility, and environmental conditions to ensure optimal performance and safety.
In summary, hydraulic couplings are essential components in hydraulic systems, making them well-suited for use in hydraulic cylinders and pumps, where they facilitate fluid flow and help maintain the integrity of the overall hydraulic system.
What are the key design considerations when using hydraulic couplings in hydraulic systems?
Designing hydraulic systems with hydraulic couplings requires careful consideration of various factors to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and safety. Here are the key design considerations:
- Fluid Compatibility: Select hydraulic couplings made from materials compatible with the hydraulic fluid used in the system. Incompatible materials may lead to chemical reactions, corrosion, or degradation of the coupling, affecting its performance and service life.
- Pressure Rating: Ensure that the hydraulic coupling has an adequate pressure rating to handle the maximum operating pressure of the hydraulic system. Using a coupling with a lower pressure rating may lead to failure and system leaks.
- Temperature Range: Consider the temperature range in which the hydraulic system will operate. Choose a hydraulic coupling that can withstand the minimum and maximum temperatures without deformation or loss of performance.
- Torsional Stiffness: Evaluate the required torsional stiffness of the coupling based on the system’s torque demands. A coupling with insufficient torsional stiffness may lead to excessive vibrations and decreased system accuracy.
- Misalignment Compensation: Hydraulic couplings should be able to accommodate misalignments between the driving and driven shafts. Consider the angular, radial, and axial misalignment capacity of the coupling to prevent excessive stress on the system components.
- Speed and Torque Requirements: Determine the speed and torque demands of the hydraulic system. Choose a coupling that can handle the required torque and rotational speed to ensure efficient power transmission.
- Environmental Conditions: Factor in the environmental conditions the hydraulic system will be exposed to, such as moisture, dust, chemicals, or extreme temperatures. Select a coupling with appropriate coatings or materials to withstand these conditions.
- Overload Protection: Consider whether overload protection is necessary for the hydraulic system. Some hydraulic couplings offer built-in overload protection features, which can be beneficial in preventing damage during unexpected load spikes.
- Installation and Maintenance: Choose a hydraulic coupling that is easy to install and maintain. Accessible coupling designs simplify inspection and servicing, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Size and Weight: Consider the available space and weight constraints in the system. Opt for a hydraulic coupling that fits within the available space and meets the weight limitations without compromising performance.
By carefully considering these design considerations and selecting the appropriate hydraulic coupling, designers can ensure a reliable and efficient hydraulic system that meets the specific requirements of the application. Regular maintenance and proper coupling installation also play a crucial role in prolonging the life and performance of the hydraulic system.
editor by CX 2023-10-07