Factory factory Wholesale Suppliers Online Direct B Style Thrust Washer ST-812 Gaskets for K-700 Tractor

Factory  factory Wholesale Suppliers Online Direct B Style Thrust Washer ST-812 Gaskets for K-700 Tractor

“We are often serving our consumers with our greatest merchandise.”


Swift Particulars

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant




K-seven hundred Tractor





Good quality:

a hundred%tested


Carton Packing






K-seven hundred component


two Thirty day period

Offer Capacity

Provide Potential:
one thousand Piece/Pieces for every Working day

Packaging & Shipping and delivery

Packaging Specifics
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Guide Time
Amount(Luggage) 1 – one hundred eighty >180
Est. Time(days) five To be negotiated

On-line Customization





Relevant Industries Machinery Repair Shops,Farms
Variety B kind
Use K-700 Tractor
Spot of Origin CHINA
Brand Name EP
Substance Metal
Software K-700 Tractor
Certification ISO9001:2008
OEM 5320-3104076-853827
Good quality a hundred%analyzed
Packing Carton Packing
Excess weight .4kg
Measurement 11*eleven*1.2cm
Attribute K-700  part
Support 2 Thirty day period










If you need to have any favorable or fast transport welcome to contact us

Q1:How your business generally transports products to your international locations?

This dilemma is mostly determined by the amount of the items. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is suggested that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is small, they can be transported by the shipping and delivery firm.

Q2:Is your firm’s merchandise retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our buy amount is decided in accordance to the packaging of the merchandise. For example, if there are 30 cases in a single box, then thirty are the cheapest purchase amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a spot, we need to acquire the full payment prior to they can be delivered if it is an purchase, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the contract to indication the deal.

lovejoy coupling

As one of leading lovejoy coupling manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of products, We offer lovejoy coupling and many other products.

Please contact us for details.


Manufacturer supplier exporter of lovejoy coupling

Recent Posts